We aren’t alone, but pulling this off requires more than just the technology. Being successful will require commercial nous and mature business acumen. Between our executive team and our advisors - all who embody these qualities - we’ve put ourselves in a strong position for success, in ways that others in this space are not.
Articles in this section
- How does the Ethereum wallet/keys work? Do I actually have a local wallet?
- Is your token sale contract on GitHub?
- Can I confirm the contract address on your website somehow?
- How does Horizon State differ to groups such as Flux, who use blockchain for voting?
- Won’t you need national governments signed on for this to be successful?
- How do I participate in the ICO?
- Have you guys had any previous funding from VCs, Seed Investment, or your own funds?
- Where is your Proof Of Concept?
- What is the estimated ICO price per token in USD?
- Are you using "X" for identification?