Our mechanisms for identity and eligibility are different company to company, country to country. We don’t intend in forcing any specific solution upon customers. Many multinational enterprises and governments have processes and tools that they want to use, or must use, so we work closely with them to maximise our opportunity to work together, and minimise the time to market with them.
Articles in this section
- How does the Ethereum wallet/keys work? Do I actually have a local wallet?
- Is your token sale contract on GitHub?
- Can I confirm the contract address on your website somehow?
- How does Horizon State differ to groups such as Flux, who use blockchain for voting?
- Won’t you need national governments signed on for this to be successful?
- How do I participate in the ICO?
- Have you guys had any previous funding from VCs, Seed Investment, or your own funds?
- Where is your Proof Of Concept?
- What is the estimated ICO price per token in USD?
- Are you using "X" for identification?